Fixing the video in Movie Maker meant applying the "Split" tool to the original video. Doing this required locating good starting and ending points and deleting that segment from the video. I found this tool more practicable than the "Trim" tool, because "Trim" had the tendency to accomplish the opposite: deleting everything else from the video and leaving the problematic muted section that I needed to erase. I uploaded the fixed version of the video to YouTube, albeit with an additional disclaimer in the video description explaining why I had to delete the Satie Gnossienne No. 5. I also decided to keep the original on my channel because the recital involved years of practice and hard work. I was not planning on taking down that video, anyway.